records.estate ("records.estate") is committed to respecting the privacy rights of users of the records.estate website, and the records.estate service, including software applications made available by records.estate, such as the records.estate mobile device application, (together, the "Service"), and to demonstrate its commitment to fair information practices and to the protection of privacy.
- to gather visitor and access information relevant to customizing the Service to your interests; and
- to store your password so you do not have to re-enter it each time you use the Service.
- Disclosure in Connection with Service. records.estate discloses Personal Information to those who help it provide services, including without limitation those who perform technical, administrative, and data processing tasks such as hosting, billing, fulfillment, and data storage and security.
- By Law or to Protect Rights. records.estate discloses Personal Information when required to do so by law, or in response to a subpoena or court order, or when records.estate believes in its sole discretion that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property or rights of records.estate, third parties or the public at large.
- Unpaid Accounts. If You fail to pay any balance owed in consideration of services, records.estate may, as permitted by law, report Your Personal Information, including without limitation Your unpaid balance, to consumer credit reporting services, collection agencies and others.
Third Party Cookies
In addition to these purposes, Google, Inc. ("Google") uses third-party cookies to serve online interest-based advertisements on records.estate. As an important example, Google uses of a cookie known as "DoubleClick" to enable both Google and Google\'s third party marketing partners to serve advertisements to You based on information gathered during Your use of the Service or Your visit to other websites and services.
records.estate may advertise on other third party websites to You after You access the Service. We and third party marketing partners, including without limitation Google, may use first party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) and third party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) to inform, optimize, and serve advertisements to You based on your use of the Service.
Google allows users to customize cookie preferences in Google Ads Settings page. You can also learn more about how to delete or control cookies at www.aboutcookies.org.
(c) Ad Serving.
records.estate uses third-parties for advertising through the Service and analytics of records.estate users. These third-parties may place cookies on Your computer or mobile device, use web beacons, and gather IP addresses and log data to collect traffic and activity data in order to deliver relevant metrics, content, and advertising.
(d) Personally Identifiable Information.
In order for You to use certain features of the Service, You will be asked to provide records.estate certain personally identifiable information ("Personal Information"). Personal Information includes the following categories, without limitation: (1) "Contact Data" (such as Your name, phone number, mailing address and e-mail address); (2) "Financial Data" (such as Your credit/debit card number and expiration date); and (3) "Demographic Data" (such as Your zip code). In each case, You will be asked to provide Personal Information; the Service will not gather it surreptitiously. records.estate may supplement the Personal Information You provide with additional Personal Information gathered from public sources or from third-parties (e.g., consumer reporting agencies) who may lawfully provide such information to records.estate. You are under no obligation to provide Personal Information, with the caveat that Your refusal to do so may prevent you from using certain features of the Service.
3. INFORMATION USE AND DISCLOSURE PRACTICES
(a) Traffic Data and Information Gathered Using Cookies.
records.estate analyzes Traffic Data and information gathered using Cookies to help records.estate better understand who is using the Service and how they are using it. By identifying patterns and trends in usage, records.estate is able to better design the Service to improve Your experience, and to serve You more relevant and interesting content and advertisements. From time to time, records.estate may release Traffic Data and information gathered using Cookies in the aggregate, such as by publishing a report on trends in the usage of the Service. records.estate does not attempt to link information gathered using Cookies to Personal Information.
(b) Personal Information
records.estate uses Your Contact Data to send You information about records.estate and records.estate\'s products and services, and to contact You when necessary in connection with the Service. records.estate uses Your Financial Data to verify Your qualifications for certain features of the Service and, when necessary, to bill You. records.estate uses Your Demographic Data to customize and tailor Your experience on the Service. As with Traffic Data and information gathered using Cookies, from time to time records.estate may release Demographic Data in the aggregate, such as by publishing a report on trends in the usage of the Service.
(ii) Disclosure Practices.
Except under the following categories of circumstances, records.estate will keep Your Personal Information private, and will not share it with third parties.